Our most luxurious and lavish series. The beds offer amazing comfort that combines optimal relief and a wonderfully soft feel. A genuine Swedish craftmanship.
- Pocket spring system in the bottom mattress for maximum pressure relief.
- The upholstery for our bottom mattresses is detachable, which allows you to choose between two different looks – full or split bottom mattress (160, 180 and 210 cm width)
- Solid frame made of Swedish spruce wood.
- Pocket spring system with a double layer of springs, a lower spring layer for optimum lying surface softness combined with a higher layer of 5-zoned pocket springs for optimal adaption and support.
- Choose between medium, firm, and extra firm lying comfort.
- Also available as a full mattress at an additional cost.
- 25-year warranty on frame and wire breaking.
- Sizes: W160/180xL200, W160/180/210xL210
- Top mattress, choose your favourite.
- Lower pocket for extra surface softness and a core of 5-zoned pocket springs for maximum pressure relief. Upholstery in furniture fabric.
- 12cm sturdy frame made of Swedish spruce wood with active pocket springs. Upholstery in furniture fabric.
Exclusive upholstery fabric in a variety of colours for both beds and accessories
Elin - Black
Elin - Granite
Elin - Dark grey
Elin - Light grey
Elin - Beige
Lin - Nature
You can choose from a range of different bed legs to give your bed the right look and to match your interior. Champagne-shaped legs of pure elegance in metal or tapered wood legs.
Elegance Oxid 12cm
Elegance Silver 12cm
Elegance Black 19cm
Choose your favourite look
Full or split bottom mattress upholstery
We offer two different bottom mattress looks for our continental beds. The upholstery is removable, and you can choose between a full or split upholstery. Full upholstery comes with a centre leg for extra support. This leg is not visible.
Nordic Swan Ecolabelled sleep by Scapa
Our beds with The Nordic Swan Ecolabel are of high quality and tested for sustainability. They meet extensive environmental requirements for raw materials such as wood, metal, upholstery, and plastic. There are also strict requirements regarding the environmental and health characteristics of chemicals used in production and regarding the emission of harmful substances.